PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fabric Flower Tutorial

Here's an easy {and quick} way to make a beautiful fabric flower to add to just about anything.

I came across this fabric flower tutorial by Linda Permann in my Facebook feed by the Crocheting Club yesterday. 
{you can follow them on facebook or twitter here}

I grabbed some scrap fabric and had the cute little flower made up in no time…
Seriously, like 10-15 minutes.


The one on the left is done with a 2.5" x 18" strip. 
The one on the right in just a 2" strip but it was 20" long

{I think it would look better with a larger button - the aqua one is just 5/8"}

Overall, these are quick and easy to make. I'm going to add an alligator clip to mine so they are interchangeable on my daughter, Caitlyn's, hats. They'd be cute as headbands, too.

So grab some fabric and try it out yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment